Professional Heating Repair in WV by Absten & Sons
Outstanding History of Heating Repair Work in Southwest WV
For over 40 years, Absten & Sons has provided heating repair throughout the Southwest West Virginia region. We have an outstanding history of quality heating repair work, and have built our reputation for service one customer at a time. Our professional technicians are ready to get the job done right the first time, every time:
- Residential or Commercial
- Emergency Call or Regular Service
- We acquire and maintain any permits needed for major residential heating repairs
- Whatever your needs, we have the tools, parts, and people to get the job done.
- We can repair all major brands
- We keep hundreds of parts in stock for quick fixes when you need them
- We provide immediate emergency repairs
Absten & Sons is a Reputable
Carrier Authorized Dealer
Absten & Sons, LLC is a Carrier Residential Factory Authorized Dealer. We perform repairs on all major brands. No matter what kind of heating system you have, our specialists are prepared to fix it. Since 1977, Absten & Sons has built a reputation for honest heating service, accurate repairs, fast action, and unmatched expertise. As a reputable Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we demonstrate in-depth product knowledge, exemplary workmanship, and commitment to customer satisfaction.
Superior, Experienced Heating Repair
in the Charleston, WV Area
The certified technicians with Absten & Sons offer superior, experienced heating repair services. We know the importance of maintaining a heating system that keeps your family safe and comfortable. When you call, we’ll help you figure out exactly what kind of issue your heater is having, and how we can help. We’ll answer your questions and help you schedule a service if necessary. We offer competitive prices and free estimates.
Call Absten & Sons for the Best Emergency & Repair Services
- High Efficiency Gas and LP Fired Furnaces
- Home Heating Specialty Services
- Media Style and Electronic Air Handlers
- Mini Split Systems
- Specialty Comfort Products
- System Zoning
- Troubleshooting, Maintenance, and Repair
- UV Light and HEPA Air Purifiers
- Whole House Air Conditioners And Heat Pumps
- Whole House Humidifiers
- Complete Home Repair Services
- Custom Duct Work Design
- Duct Work Installation
- Electric Furnaces and Air Handlers
- Electric Heating Services
Knowledgeable Source for 24-Hour Furnace Repair in WV
Heating emergencies rarely occur during weekday work hours. This is why Absten & Sons is available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Our knowledgeable team of professionals provides prompt, efficient solutions to heating and cooling difficulties. We service all brands, all models, regardless of the age and condition of your equipment. No job is too big, too small, or too challenging.
Helpful Ways to Avoid Gas or Fire Dangers
Absten & Sons has the expert advice you need for heating repair emergencies, including these helpful ways to avoid natural gas or fire dangers:
- Whenever you are using any kind of extra/space heater in a house, precautions should be taken to avoid fires.
- Furnaces need to be checked and maintained on a regular basis.
- If you smell any natural gas, it is best to leave the residence and contact a professional to have the building inspected.
- When using space heaters, follow the warnings and never leave them unattended.
- It is also best to have a carbon monoxide detector as carbon monoxide has no detectable odor.
Common Warning Signs It May Be Time for Heating Repairs
There may be a number of warning signs that tell you it is a good time to have your heating system checked:
- Listen for noises you have not heard before: clanging, pinging, or grinding noises coming from your vents or your basement are sure signs of a problem that may require repair. Even if nothing is wrong, it’s best to have a trained professional take a look when your heating system starts to make unfamiliar sounds.
- Another problem you’ll notice is a sharp spike in heating costs. If your system grows inefficient or is pouring heat into the cold air outside, you may have a problem that needs to be addressed.
- If you notice that heat is not reaching certain rooms, you also may need to have repairs done. Leaking ductwork is a common heating system problem and can be an easy fix if caught early enough.
Give the experts at Absten & Sons a call whenever you experience any of these warning signs, and trust us to handle your heating repairs.